50 Best Adrenaline Rush Moments of 2014

A gentle reminder to secure your carabiners when paragliding, or just whenever



1


Skydiving into ‘Burning Man’. Black Rock Desert, Nevada


1


The boat is pretty badass. And then you see him.


1


Getting catapulted off a cliff with a parachute


http://i.imgur.com/PsYeA0w.webm


found on /r/gifs with the title “literally nope”… My reaction, “Umm, fuck yeah, where is this!?


1


Check Check, 1 2 3


1


Taking my friend for the ride of her life on my wingsuit during my lunch break from work.


1


InterTim’s GF doing a handstand on the side of Mt Huashan, China


1


Walking on thin air. My buddy Max slacklining in Yosemite. [1188×1791]


1


My buddy was the pilot on an ice-climbing shoot. A couple photographers captured it.


1


One False Move… The Eiger Summit Ridge, Switzerland.


1


Friend posted this to Facebook with the caption, “Craziest place I’ve hung my hammock.”


1


Not what most people think when I say “I Sail” [4,629×3,086] [OC]


1


BASE jumping into Shipwreck Beach Zakynthos, Greece [960 x 640]


1


Me highlining in Yosemite. This was both the coolest and most terrifying line I’ve walked so far.


1


Paragliding in Tahiti


GoPro Hero 3


Dean Potter


http://zippy.gfycat.com/SplendidAdorableAntipodesgreenparakeet.webm


Oh you know, just holding another plane. In mid-air.


1


Down we go


1


Climbing up a rusty ladder, leading to the top of a long abandoned water tower.


1


Mustang Wanted hangs from a Moscow skyscraper


1


Flying high in the SoCal sky makes me smile.


1


Man flips over a bull


1


Extreme Unicycling [964×907] (posted earlier in /r/pics)


1


Sailing a moth


1


Dean Potter free soloing Deep Blue Sea on the Eiger, Switzerland


1


Me learning to fly


1


Remember that raised drawbridge? I went back… In the snow.


1


My buddy snapped a few while we rigged a show at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA [2048 X 1536] [OC]


1


Bob Burnquist on the Dream365 ramp, floating in Lake Tahoe [1008×671] photo by Myles McGuinness


1


This is one of the photos on board the Pioneer and Voyager space probes currently travelling through interstellar space.


1


Russian daredevil Kirill Oreshkin [640×947] – more in comments


1


Great State of Maine Air Show


1


Edinburgh, Scotland


1


At the top of the Shanghai Tower


1


My 83 foot cliff jump in Ontario, Canada.


1


Night Climbing – Photo taken by my roommate Scott Jarvie


1


Walking on the Razor’s Edge, Mt. Hood, OR, USA


1


Me and a buddy jumping into a cloud


http://zippy.gfycat.com/MildDefenselessBufflehead.webm


1488 ft drop…Angel’s landing and a daring friend


1


On the Shanghai Tower


1


Me flying through rainbows at Steelhead Falls


1


The Edge.


1


Tommy Caldwell climbing Interlaken in the clouds


1



Comments