'Voice' finalist looks back on his best and worst performances

Nup_166032_1345

Season 7 of The Voice saw many talented singers take the stage in hopes of walking away victorious, but only one actually did


It wasn't Chris Jamison


But even after losing the title to country singer Craig Wayne Boyd, the 20-year old isn't down on himself. In fact, he sees his Voice journey as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow — and is now ready for his next steps.


Before he does that Mashable asked the man behind the incredible voice to stroll down musical memory lane one last time, and rate his performances for a Season 7 retrospective.


"Gravity" Chris' rating: 8/10



"I think for me the most nerve-wracking thing was that you never know what's going to happen, especially in blind auditions. I wasn't sure how many spots were left and I didn't know which coaches were full, so a lot of things were going through my head. Right before I went into the room, I tried to let all that go. I was pretty happy with the performance, but it could have been better because I was very nervous, which held me back from opening up vocally Read more...


More about Television, The Voice, Entertainment, Music, and Tv

Comments