Funny Pictures – September 29, 2015

“Individual utilized the raccoon”.

"Individual utilized the raccoon"
via

My dad still uses this. He calls it, “Hard Mode.”

My dad still uses this. He calls it, "Hard Mode."
via

Wedding Vows.

Wedding Vows
via

Meanwhile at the pug factory…

Meanwhile at the pug factory...
via

I’ve grown to hate cameras.

I've grown to hate cameras
via

Wal-mart.

Wal-mart
via

Following the news about water on Mars…

Following the news about water on Mars...
via

Who needs airbags.

Who needs airbags
via

“Can I have them scrambled?” “eh..We’ll see”.

"Can I have them scrambled?" "eh..We'll see"
via

Poor Guy…

Poor Guy...
via

The card my father gave my niece for her 2nd birthday.

The card my father gave my niece for her 2nd birthday
via

Coputer Upgradetion.

Coputer Upgradetion
via

Mix tape….

Mix tape....
via

How to tell with Google maps where the rich people live.

How to tell with Google maps where the rich people live
via

Comments