Funny Pictures – December 30, 2015

If a man wore pants…

If a man wore pants...
via

See you there.

See you there
via

Squirrel party.

Squirrel party
via

Resolutions for 2016.

Resolutions for 2016
via

Ron Swanson.

Ron Swanson
via

Leonardo DiCaprio and 88th Academy Awards…

Leonardo DiCaprio and 88th Academy Awards...
via

It’s Science.

It's Science
via

Everybody’s mad at Doc Brown about their DeLoreans, but I’m just worried about Dr. Venkman’s work…

Everybody's mad at Doc Brown about their DeLoreans, but I'm just worried about Dr. Venkman's work...
via

From Fluffy, with love.

From Fluffy, with love
via

I guess you could say he was thinking outside the box.

I guess you could say he was thinking outside the box
via

Cleaning out my fathers phone when I see a variety of selfies he took while shaving his beard off…

Cleaning out my fathers phone when I see a variety of selfies he took while shaving his beard off...
via

Boss’s name plate.

Boss's name plate
via

George Lucas sells his soul to Disney.

George Lucas sells his soul to Disney
via

The majestic Milwaukee skyline following yesterday’s blizzard.

The majestic Milwaukee skyline following yesterday's blizzard
via

Glad I reserved a ‘window’ seat…

Glad I reserved a 'window' seat...
via

Handy flowchart for anyone with a ‘hoverboard’.

Handy flowchart for anyone with a 'hoverboard'
via

My local police department has a sense of humor.

My local police department has a sense of humor
via

This is a hilariously pathetic attempt to get me to download a virus.

This is a hilariously pathetic attempt to get me to download a virus
via

Do you know someone who needs this…?

If you know someone who needs this...?
via

Well, that’s f*cking sinister.

Well, that's f*cking sinister
via

Comments