Funny Pictures – June 24, 2016

My friend recently won an Emmy. Today he found a use for it.

My friend recently won an Emmy. Today he found a use for it
via

Instructions unclear.

Instructions unclear
via

Found a Welsh brothel.

Found a Welsh brothel
via

This gorilla looks like he wants pictures of Spiderman on his desk by noon.

This gorilla looks like he wants pictures of Spiderman on his desk by noon
via

I’m starting to think I live in a snobby area…

I'm starting to think I live in a snobby area...
via

Week 1 of fatherhood.

Week 1 of fatherhood
via

Well that escalated quickly.

Well that escalated quickly
via

I wore this custom shirt during my wife’s labor. Wife was not amused.

I wore this custom shirt during my wife's labor. Wife was not amused
via

Has science gone too far?

Has science gone too far?
via

Thanks, $350 college textbook.

Thanks, $350 college textbook
via

I moved into my girlfriend’s apartment today and her roommate baked me a cake.

I moved into my girlfriend's apartment today and her roommate baked me a cake
via

Wait. What?

Wait. What?
via

This is my spirit animal.

This is my spirit animal
via

Drunk Texts.

Drunk Texts
via

My Peeps.

My Peeps
via

I guess we know who got the car!

I guess we know who got the car!
via

Comments