Funny Pictures – July 11, 2016

She wanted an iPad.

She wanted an iPad
via

You know its hot when it’s raining Jalapeños in Texas.

raining Jalapeños in Texas
via

When my mom converted to Judaism, someone bought her the book “How to be a Jewish Mother”. This is my favorite line.

When my mom converted to Judaism, someone bought her the book "How to be a Jewish Mother". This is my favorite line
via

I finished my PhD! This is the card my sister gave me.

I finished my PhD! This is the card my sister gave me
via

Clarification.

Clarification
via

I’m not sure a police officer would buy this excuse…

I'm not sure a police officer would buy this excuse...
via

When you win the lottery but you’re a redneck.

When you win the lottery but you're a redneck
via

Wife asked for a new vinyl floor.

Wife asked for a new vinyl floor
via

Hey honey, how was your day? I’ve been waiting for you…

Hey honey, how was your day? I've been waiting for you...
via

You had one job….

You had one job...
via

Googled “marine animals”. Was not disappointed.

Googled "marine animals". Was not disappointed
via

Sign at a local coffee shop.

Sign at a local coffee shop
via

Looking for Pluto?

Looking for Pluto?
via

Traps.

Traps
via

Homework.

Homework
via

I really dig this USB stick.

I really dig this USB stick
via

They don’t want to look at me after their bath!

They don't want to look at me after their bath!
via

Just moved into a new house. I don’t think this is fooling anyone.

Just moved into a new house. I don't think this is fooling anyone
via

Perfect ad placement.

Perfect ad placement
via

What lies beneath.

What lies beneath
via

Comments