Funny Pictures – August 27, 2016

I did this to our “petty cash” box at work yesterday.

I did this to our "petty cash" box at work yesterday
via

Saw this at a gas station.

Saw this at a gas station
via

My son came home with this. Looks correct to me!

My son came home with this. Looks correct to me!
via

Anxious cucumbers.

Anxious cucumbers
via

What a bargin!

What a bargain!
via

Found this at work the other day. Kind of want to unplug it.

Found this at work the other day. Kind of want to unplug it
via

It looked different on the menu, IHOP.

It looked different on the menu, IHOP
via

I live in Cincinnati. At my local high school football game a kid showed up in a gorilla suit and started dragging kids around.

I live in Cincinnati. At my local high school football game a kid showed up in a gorilla suit and started dragging kids around
via

I’ve worked pretty hard to earn this reputation.

I've worked pretty hard to earn this reputation
via

*hacker voice* I’m in.

*hacker voice* I'm in
via

To my wife and my children…

To my wife and my children...
via

This doesn’t give me a lot of faith in their fish.

This doesn't give me a lot of faith in their fish
via

Inconsiderate Christians…

Inconsiderate Christians...
via

Just gonna leave this here.

Just gonna leave this here
via

Douche Alert!

Douche Alert!
via

So that’s what’s at the end of the rainbow!

So that's what's at the end of the rainbow!
via

Comments