Funny Pictures – September 16, 2016

Do you even accessorize bro?

Do you even accessorize bro?
via

I highly doubt he’s qualified, but I’ll give it a shot.

I highly doubt he's qualified, but I'll give it a shot
via

So I recently drove through a red light.

So I recently drove through a red light
via

If only they knew my hairdresser.

If only they knew my hairdresser
via

Youthful wisdom.

Youthful wisdom
via

My teenage son’s resignation notice.

My teenage son's resignation notice
via

I was trying to get a cute photo of my dad and his dog sleeping together but she caught me in the act…

I was trying to get a cute photo of my dad and his dog sleeping together but she caught me in the act...
via

I’m subbing for a math class today. Found this.

I'm subbing for a math class today. Found this
via

This is college.

This is college
via

True words.

True words
via

This pregnant Halloween costume.

This pregnant Halloween costume
via

A grate set of ribs.

A grate set of ribs
via

It’s nice to see celebrities supporting each other.

It's nice to see celebrities supporting each other
via

Obi-Wan in a mental hospital.

Obi-Wan in a mental hospital
via

Saw this at a local Mexican restaurant…I think i’ll wait.

Saw this at a local Mexican restaurant...I think i'll wait
via

Comments