Funny Pictures – January 19, 2017

Shoe game on point.

Shoe game on point
via

My Walmart has officially given up.

My Walmart has officially given up
via

A guy in a pub trying to prove to his girlfriend that he’s at home in bed.

A guy in a pub trying to prove to his girlfriend that he's at home in bed
via

Who’s genre-confused and copyright-free? SPONGEBART SIMPPANTS!

Who's genre-confused and copyright-free? SPONGEBART SIMPPANTS!
via

Dog slipping on ice.

Dog slipping on ice
via

Can’t tell if this is the cast of The Phantom Menace or ABC’s next sitcom.

Can't tell if this is the cast of The Phantom Menace or ABC's next sitcom
via

Dehydrated Water.

Dehydrated Water
via

Humpty.

Humpty
via

You mean like regular headphones?

You mean like regular headphones?
via

“Would you like to join me?”

"Would you like to join me?"
via

My friend just sent me this pic from the cinema.

My friend just sent me this pic from the cinema
via

Just got back from vacation and I had a little surprise waiting…

Just got back from vacation and I had a little surprise waiting...
via

I added some fake dance classes to a local dance studio.

Moshing for Beginners

Elaine Benes Dance Class

Sword Ballet

Intermediate Arm Flailing

Wasp Aerobics

Meditative Death Chants
via

Comments