Funny Pictures – June 2, 2017

I surprised her by taking her to where we first met!

I surprised her by taking her to where we first met!
via

My kid created what I thought was an angry-rage-boner-poop-fly guy…

My kid created what I thought was an angry-rage-boner-poop-fly guy...
via

Was reading a medical book when suddenly…

Was reading a medical book when suddenly...
via

This was at my college library entrance.

This was at my college library entrance
via

A hero walks among us.

A hero walks among us
via

Hit and run driver will be hard to find…

Hit and run driver will be hard to find...
via

I’m so glad they cleared that up.

I'm so glad they cleared that up
via

My wife’s rat dog doesn’t let me poop in peace.

My wife's rat dog doesn't let me poop in peace
via

The 2 year old is potty training and this is what the 10 year old comes up with. “It’s a trophy for when he is all trained.”

The 2 year old is potty training and this is what the 10 year old comes up with. "It's a trophy for when he is all trained."
via

This eight-year-old is going places.

This eight-year-old is going places
via

My husband asked me to get him some Archer Farms trail mix. Now I know how you guys feel when we ask you to pick up tampons. My sincerest apologies.

My husband asked me to get him some Archer Farms trail mix. Now I know how you guys feel when we ask you to pick up tampons. My sincerest apologies
via

This door repair man’s shirt.

This door repair man's shirt

A whole ‘nother level of angry right here.

A whole 'nother level of angry right here
via

Japanese zoo: “We’re Sorry! Our hedgehog is taking a break right now.”

Japanese zoo: "We're Sorry! Our hedgehog is taking a break right now."
via

The last lunch of high school.

The last lunch of high school
via

Mood:

Mood:
via

In regard to sexism, Batman is spot on.

In regard to sexism, Batman is spot on
via

Comments