Aww Pictures – September 11, 2017

My sis, hard at work.

My sis, hard at work
via

Bob Ross holding a baby raccoon to brighten your day.

Bob Ross holding a baby raccoon to brighten your day
via

Patiently posing since 2015.

Patiently posing since 2015
via

She is angry with me for turning on the window fan, which she doesn’t like. This is her go-to angry corner. My dog puts herself on time-out.

She is angry with me for turning on the window fan, which she doesn't like. This is her go-to angry corner. My dog puts herself on time-out
via

Stay hydrated.

Stay hydrated
via

The theory of retrieving.

The theory of retrieving
via

This baby cow.

This baby cow
via

My gf got a puppy and we’re obsessed.

My gf got a puppy and we're obsessed
via

Neighbor’s husky wanted to say good morning from his balcony.

Neighbor's husky wanted to say good morning from his balcony
via

Found my cat sleeping in a plant pot.

Found my cat sleeping in a plant pot
via

The Superhero Squad.

The Superhero Squad
via

The fancy lady.

The fancy lady
via

Rusty at the beach.

Rusty at the beach
via

Lily the cat.

Lily the cat
via

Sandy says “Hi”.

Sandy says "Hi"
via

My new pupper doesn’t like to be left out when we hold hands.

My new pupper doesn't like to be left out when we hold hands
via

When you tired but still want to cuddle.

When you tired but still want to cuddle
via

Affection – Whenever my pussy cat sits on my lap he reaches out to hold my hand.

Affection - Whenever my pussy cat sits on my lap he reaches out to hold my hand
via

15 years old. He makes me melt.

15 years old. He makes me melt
via

Meet Yana two faced kitty whose parents ran out of lnk.

Meet Yana two faced kitty whose parents ran out of lnk
via

Comments