Funny Pictures – September 13, 2017

Miami is a Mario Kart track now.

Miami is a Mario Kart track now
via

Saw this on my way home from work…

Saw this on my way home from work...
via

Best way to get past Apple’s new facial recognition on the iPhone X.

Best way to get past Apple's new facial recognition on the iPhone X
via

We’re doing our best to stay positive out here in Florida. Post Irma.

We're doing our best to stay positive out here in Florida. Post Irma
via

Do I call him Mr. White?

Do I call him Mr. White?
via

So my dad wore a green shirt to the Empire State Building tour…

So my dad wore a green shirt to the Empire State Building tour...
via

Ladies, your new uniforms are — oh for god’s sake.

Ladies, your new uniforms are — oh for god's sake
via

My dog is…special. Somehow he got the floor vent stuck to his collar…rip’d it off the floor then walked around like this was normal.

My dog is...special. Somehow he got the floor vent stuck to his collar...rip'd it off the floor then walked around like this was normal
via

When you send your husband to the store for “lettuce”. At first I was mad he got iceberg, then I was mad he didn’t get iceberg.

When you send your husband to the store for "lettuce". At first I was mad he got iceberg, then I was mad he didn't get iceberg
via

The new artworks positioning at our local Skate Country is slightly questionable…

The new artworks positioning at our local Skate Country is slightly questionable...
via

Pabst knew I’d spend the last of my cash on beer rather than food. No worries though! They threw in a bonus!

Pabst knew I'd spend the last of my cash on beer rather than food. No worries though! They threw in a bonus!
via

The police log when you live in a small town.

The police log when you live in a small town
via

Sorry, I only watch pronoun movies.

Sorry, I only watch pronoun movies
via

Reconsider allowing friends to label your boxes.

Reconsider allowing friends to label your boxes
via

No, that’s a triceratops.

No, that's a triceratops
via

He missed the memo…

He missed the memo...
via

Not an ideal guy to have in front of you on the road.

Not an ideal guy to have in front of you on the road
via

“See Sandra? I told you we only needed one small skip”.

"See Sandra? I told you we only needed one small skip"
via

Fishing for compliments.

Fishing for compliments
via

Life decisions made simple.

Life decisions made simple
via

Comments