Funny Pictures – November 23, 2017

God Bless America.

God Bless America
via

Cashier at my local Walmart is in the holiday spirit.

Cashier at my local Walmart is in the holiday spirit
via

I drew a hand turkey.

I drew a hand turkey
via

The future is now.

The future is now
via

Italian Design.

Italian Design
via

The burger place near our office.

The burger place near our office
via

Ahh, that’s better.

Ahhh, that's better
via

Chick-Fil-Leia.

Chick-Fil-Leia
via

This poor fella’s afraid of the rain.

This poor fella's afraid of the rain
via

A little help please.

A little help please
via

For sale: Four bedroom house. Quick access to highway.

For sale: Four bedroom house. Quick access to highway
via

Wal-Mart’s turkey-themed cake this year.

Wal-Mart's turkey-themed cake this year
via

Fun day at the dog park.

Fun day at the dog park
via

Ruins of an ancient civilization.

Ruins of an ancient civilization
via

The perfect Christmas gift.

The perfect Christmas gift
via

If cooking is not your thing.

If cooking is not your thing
via

I bet this site’s construction supervisor had a worse day than you.

I bet this site's construction supervisor had a worse day than you
via

My nephew has realistic aspirations.

My nephew has realistic aspirations
via

Optical illusion dog.

Optical illusion dog
via

Seen at a local grocery store.

Seen at a local grocery store
via

(Visited 33 time, 33 visit today)

Comments