Funny Pictures – March 19, 2018

Not sure if this says “Is Loved” or “I Sharted”.

Not sure if this says "Is Loved" or "I Sharted"
via

The blanket my husband got me for Christmas. It’s his face.

The blanket that my husband got me for Christmas. It’s his face
via

The Black Panther.

The Black Panther?
via

Accurate sign.

Accurate sign
via

Calm ur tit.

Calm ur tit
via

If you have a bad day.

If you have a bad day
via

A note that my little cousin left for his dad.

A note that my little cousin left for his dad
via

My sisters bookmark.

My sisters bookmark
via

This sign at the local dispenzzeria.

This sign at the local dispenzzeria
via

The truth about hand dryers. Seen in Des Moines Airport.

The Truth about hand dryers. Seen in Des Moines Airport
via

Every day I’m..

Every day I'm..
via

A map of Australia for Americans.

A map of Australia for Americans
via

I need this.

I need this
via

Me cooking pasta for one.

Me cooking pasta for one
via

Flower girl at my sisters wedding.

Flower girl at my sisters wedding
via

Great Advice.

Great Advice
via

..And the party just got interesting!

..And the party just got interesting!
via

It’s fun to stay at the..

It’s fun to stay at the..
via

Comments