Funny Pictures – September 10, 2018

Found a bored looking Andy Samberg hanging out as a woman in the 1800’s.

Found a bored looking Andy Samberg hanging out as a woman in the 1800's
via

Pasta sugar in Philly.

Pasta sugar in Philly
via

My dishwasher practices the dark arts.

My dishwasher practices the dark arts
via

The X-Communicated Mormon Drinking Team.

The X-Communicated Mormon Drinking Team
via

Terminator build manual.

Terminator build manual
via

Nick Offerman on being manly.

Nick Offerman on being manly
via

Finally saw the Statue of Liberty.

Finally saw the Statue of Liberty
via

I like my coffee like I like my women..

I like my coffee like I like my women..
via

Typical Modern Rapper.

The Modern Rapper
via

North Carolinians.

North Carolinians
via

Stop. Falling. For. Fake. Ball. Throws. You are better than this.

Stop. Falling. For. Fake. Ball. Throws. You are better than this
via

History Channel.

History Channel
via

A truck drove into us..

A truck drove into us..
via

The taste of freedom.

The taste of freedom
via

How to be passive aggressive.

How to be passive aggressive
via

He’s not mean, just a bit stalky.

He’s not mean, just a bit stalky
via

We get it, you vape.

We get it you vape
via

Energy Drinks

Energy Drinks
via

What are we looking at?

What are we looking at?
via

The worst thing about German toilets? The audience.

The worst thing about German toilets? The audience
via

Comments