Funny Pictures – January 8, 2019

This guy’s shirt.

This guy's shirt
via

Bald man hit in the head by a soccer ball.

Bald man hit in the head by soccer ball
via

Is this thing supposed to look like me?

Is this thing supposed to look like me
via

I just got home, my wife is in our bedroom and I see this on the bench, felt the rage of the gods grow within me, then I turned it over.

I just got home, my wife is in our bedroom and I see this on the bench, felt the rage of the gods grow within me then I turned it over
via

Someone had to do it.

Robin Williams offering a toilet roll to The Thinker
via

I rearranged the kid’s play mat a month ago and the wife still hasn’t noticed.

I rearranged the kid's play mat a month ago and the wife still hasn't noticed
via

Chinese KFC is all about honesty.

Chinese KFC is all about honesty
via

Dogzilla

Dogzilla
via

I’m not even supposed to be here today!

I'm not even supposed to be here today!
via

On a friends office door.

On a friends office door
via

Fantasstic movie

Fantasstic movie
via

We not on his level.

We not on his level
via

Looks safe

Looks safe
via

I eat everything.

I eat everything
via

I don’t care which direction the toilet paper unravels. This is what really grinds my gears.

I don't care which direction the toilet paper unravels. This is what really grinds my gears
via

My friends dog looks like Buck from Ice Age.

My friends dog looks like Buck from Ice Age
via

A graffiti artist misspelled Posse. Now people pose here.

A graffiti artist misspelled Posse. Now people pose here
via

Comments