Funny Pictures – January 29, 2020

The purple sky seemed tricky at first.

The purple sky seemed tricky at first
via

Sober for 100 days!

Sober for 100 days
via

Grandma has been grandma since birth.

Grandma has been grandma since birth
via

Vegan options

Vegan options
via

My friend’s daughter for her 100th day of school, went as a “100 year old lady”.

My friend's daughter for her 100th day of school, went as a 100 year old lady
via

Fist bump to start the day.

Fist bump to start the day
via

I think my local Kroger’s is selling ground doggos..

I think my local Kroger's is selling ground doggos..
via

My dad before and after he noticed he got caught by a black box for speeding.

My dad before and after he noticed he got caught by a black box for speeding
via

Walked out of CVS to this.. I want to know how this even happens.

Walked out of CVS to this.. I want to know how this even happens
via

Expensive bananas

Expensive bananas
via

Got a new mouse from work. Infinitely damn.

Got a new mouse from work. Infinitely damn
via

Hring!

Hring!
via

The entrance to the gym at my girlfriend’s school.

The entrance to the gym at my girlfriend's school
via

My kid before and after feeding the ducks.

My kid before and after feeding the ducks
via

Cat has a lazy eye, makes him look like he’s constantly judging you.

Cat has a lazy eye, makes him look like he's constantly judging you
via

Comments