Funny Pictures – September 26, 2020

You may be cool, but are you motorcycle and frozen backpack cool?

You may be cool, but are you motorcycle and frozen backpack cool?
via

TV Channels: Then & Now

TV Channels: Then & Now
by Matt Shirley

It’s important to check your spelling, the devil is in the details.

It's important to check your spelling, the devil is in the details
via

Inspirational Rock

Inspirational Rock
via

My boyfriend’s grandfather figured out how to use photoshop and has this framed in his house.

My boyfriends grandfather figured out how to use photoshop and has this framed in his house
via

Glitch in the Matrix.

Glitch in the Matrix
via

Morale at the workplace has been pretty high lately.

Morale at the workplace has been pretty high lately
via

Based on a True Story.

Based on a True Story
via

She’s doing her best!

She's doing her best!
via

Yes, this is real and yes, this is how I’m spending my Saturday night!

Yes, this is real and yes, this is how I'm spending my Saturday night!
via

Got a bad feeling about this.

Got a bad feeling about this
via

Oktoberfest cancelled? I think not.

Oktoberfest cancelled I think not
via

Made a wine cooler.

Made a wine cooler
via

Wouldn’t let my dog chase the squirrels in the backyard, so he’s throwing a tantrum.

Wouldn't let my dog chase the squirrels in the backyard, so he's throwing a tantrum
via

In memoriam notice from Ireland..

In memoriam notice from Ireland..
via

The post Funny Pictures – September 26, 2020 first appeared on Odd Stuff Magazine.

Comments