Funny Pictures – October 4, 2020

Spotted this “Halloween Decor” at Goodwill.

Spotted this Halloween decor at Goodwill
via

Please do not disturb Jabba.

Please do not disturb Jabba
via

I’ll take four..

I’ll take four..
via

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here
via

Not the hero we need.

Not the hero we need
via

You had one job.

You had one job
via

Three year old hide-and-seek logic.

Three year old hide-and-seek logic
via

This year

This year is Boo Sheet
via

I bought a shower cap for my dog, Riker. He still hasn’t forgiven me.

I bought a shower cap for my dog, Riker. He still hasn’t forgiven me
via

Upside-Down Cake

Upside-Down Cake
via

I saw this in a restaurant.

I saw this in a restaurant
via

This guy outside my local Walgreens.

This guy outside my local Walgreens
via

Okay so I’m going on a date.. first time meeting him and we’re going in my car… should I leave Gregory home or put him in the back seat?

Okay so I’m going on a date.. first time meeting him and we’re going in my car... should I leave Gregory home or put him in the back seat?
via

The post Funny Pictures – October 4, 2020 first appeared on Odd Stuff Magazine.

Comments